Specifications for a Quality Label for Liquid and Powder Organic Coatings on Aluminium for Architectural Applications
QUALICOAT has established Specifications defining minimum requirements for plant and equipment, coating materials and finished products. All requirements in the Specifications must be met before a quality label can be granted.
The Specifications may be supplemented or amended with update sheets that set out and incorporate QUALICOAT’s resolutions until a new edition is issued.
The English version of the Specifications is the official version and authoritative in case of doubt.
Other versions may be obtained by contacting the General Licensees who are responsible for translating the Specifications and the update sheets into their own language.
On 23 November 2017, the Executive Committee ratified seven update sheets (Nos. 1 to 7) to become effective on 1 January 2018 (Nos. 1 to 7) and one update sheet to become effective on 1 January 2018 (No. 8).
- List of update sheets_23.11.17.pdf (78.6 KiB)
- No. 1_Withdrawal of A-No. and monitoring of chemical suppliers' test results_23.11.17.pdf (335.7 KiB)
- No. 2_Definition of adhesive tape_23.11.17.pdf (144.1 KiB)
- No. 3_Clarification of acceptance limit_23.11.17.pdf (76.8 KiB)
- No. 4_Clarification of requirements for batch pretreatment_23.11.17.pdf (290.4 KiB)
- No. 5_Clarification of cross-cut incision_23.11.17.pdf (199.3 KiB)
- No. 6_Correction in section 3.2.1_23.11.17.pdf (144.2 KiB)
- No. 7_Amendment of test conditions stipulated in section 2.12.1 _23.11.17.pdf (309.9 KiB)
- No. 8 _Water spot test_23.11.17.pdf (91.8 KiB)